What Type of Information Does Meal Master Collect?Personal Information that may be collected by Meal Master may include:
- Name, postal address, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Financial account information, such as credit card number and other payment information.
- If you create an account - your username, password.
- If you buy goods through our programs or otherwise - what you buy, where you buy, how frequently you buy and rewards you earn.
- If you use our mobile applications to access our services — information such as your device ID, your location may be collected.
- If you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways - demographics information and information about subjects that may interest you.
- To allow "Like" buttons and "Share" buttons to work
- To collect information about your browsing habits and share it with other websites so they can display advertising that is more relevant to you Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Sites or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon. We may also use Local Shared Objects (Flash cookies). To identify Local Shared Objects on your computer and adjust your settings, visit: www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html. Meal Master may also collect aggregated data or anonymized data that does not directly identify you. We may combine information we collect about you with information we receive from third parties.
How Does Meal Master Use Information About You?Meal Master may use information about you for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites or with our Services. For example, we may use information about you to:
- Process and manage your purchase and use of Meal Master products and services, including your accounts and program participation.
- Respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained on our Sites, or take other actions in response to your inquiries or other Site activities.
- Create personalized promotions by combining your personal information with non-personal information about you, such as the amounts and types of purchases you make or any benefits you receive through our programs.
- Communicate with you about your orders or purchases, your services, accounts and program participation, a contest or sweepstakes you have entered, and your requests for information.
- Communicate with you about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers and affiliate and partner offers.
Does Meal Master Share Personal Information with Third Parties?Meal Master shares your personal information in limited ways.
- We may share personal information about you with others with your consent.
- We may also share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as credit card processors, mailing houses or website hosts) and that help us market our products and services (such as email vendors). These companies may use information about you to perform their functions on our behalf.
- If you participate in any blog or other online forum on our Sites, any personal information that you post on our Sites may be shared with other forum participants and Site visitors.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of our business assets, Meal Master may disclose personal information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer.
What Choices Does Meal Master Offer About Personal Information?Meal Master offers choices for you to request to update or change your personal information and how we communicate with you. Here are some of the ways you can request changes:
- Follow the opt-out instructions in promotional emails we send you.
- Log in to your Meal Master.net account, if you have one, and visit the profile management section to manage your contact information (SMS text, email and postal address) preferences and to update your personal information.
- Call (855) 327-0677.